Alinta's blog try number 3

Friday, March 24, 2006

Week 4 Homework

So this weeks homework is to propose ideas for our 'big' assignment... I'm not entirely sure if it is our 'big' assignment but I'm assuming that it is.

I suppose I've sort of already done this in my previous posts when I was talking about the idea of losing everything. I think at the time i talked about losing to a house fire (all collections being burnt up) but I realise the idea could encompass a far wider idea of loss than this, as there is no 'fire' in my 'game'. Another addition that I have been thinking of is maybe I don't want a poassword system as it might get too complicated but maybe a system where people can enter any word that they choose... but wait hang on that wouldn't work because it'd jump to the next page after they entered one letter, wouldn't it... see I need to think more logically. Anyway I've already created a small password system. So far when you type in the word 'rose' a red dot appears wow but obviously this is just a template type thing. I dunno maybe I've lost the plot.

BY THE WAY I've had a terrible day. This must be what they call suffering the slings and arrows of outragious fortune. Or whatever. Fuck off Hamlet. And your skull man father thing. Today is crap. Or was crap. Woe is me what am I to do with myself. Did you know I have a stalker? It's relivant because he is an internet stalker and sends me emails. I just learnt how to block them today :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D maybe I can do a flash piece on stalking. No it's be far too depressing. I don't wish to do that.

I want to make something special. No hang on that came out wrong, but like I'e been thinking of artistic layout of my assignment and I keep thinking of this children's book called The Red Tree. Anyway in the end of the book the last picture is of a grey dank room with a little red tree sprouting out of the floor like it is something precious and to be cherished. I was to create interfaces like that - where you just see something small and precious in the middle of the page. Oh this isn't making sense I think I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home